Five Reasons to Try a Mud Wrestling Show
When you’re planning a trip away, maybe for a stag weekend, a fun time away with a group of friends, or even part of a longer trip through Europe in search of adventure, the items you usually include on your list are probably such things as pub crawls and parties to keep things lively and interesting. Then there’s mud wrestling. What?! Yes, that’s right, it’s a thing now, and it can be a reality for you when you find yourself in Budapest. So why would we want to include this on our list? Well that’s easy, and there are plenty of reasons, but here are just five to get you started...
- Have you been to one before? Not many have been through the mud wrestling experience because it’s not a widely-practiced form of entertainment, though it really should be. New experiences are always fresh and educational, and after giving this one a try you’re always going to come back for more.
- It’s the new combat sport! We’ve all seen boxing too many times and it becomes repetitive. Regular wrestling is far removed from the reality of wrestling and is more like theatre. There may be some interesting MMA fights, but mud wrestling is really the new format to bring some real interest to combat sports.
- Mud really eases the tension. Lubricants have long been used in wrestling to make the sport more difficult and more technique-focused, but rather than using oil, it of course makes much more sense to be more down-to-earth and use mud as a slippery weapon to confound your foe.
- A great way to start a night out. Before we head out to enjoy the highlights of the town, it’s always good to warm up with some feisty entertainment, so what could be better than watching a couple of Hungarian beauties sling filthy mud at each other?
- Mud wrestling is the future! A sport that is this enjoyable and entertaining cannot go unnoticed for too much longer, which means those with any sense will become involved while it’s still in nascent form. The Mud Wrestling World Cup is not a long way off!
So, when in this part of the world, Mud Wrestling Budapest is not to be missed! Book now to enjoy this fantastic sport.